Peoples choice awards 2015


a few days ago the Peoples choice awards 2015 took place and all the famous ladies dressed up to look as gorgeous as possible...well in my opinion some did a better job than others ;)
and I thought I should share with you all some pretty pictures

Looks I love


I wont say anything about these amazing outfits :) they speak for themselfs

 


Looks I am not so sure about








Well I wont talk about every single look or what disturbs me about it...may just a short version
  • Molly Tarlov: ok sorry but I don´t need to day anything about that dress...the colour is gorgeous but that is absolutely everything that I like, I am not so sure about her hair and make up either
  • Jillian Rose Reed: well on one hand it is a pretty dress but on the other it is my granny´s curtain, but I love her hair and make up 
  • Cloe Grace Moretz: Well what should I say about this Luis Vuitton look, something about it is really strange...but I do like some details...don´t know
  • Sarah Hyland: this Christian Siriano dress is actually pretty, but what happened with the skirt?
  • Ginnifer Goodwin: not sure about this Delphine Manivet dress...something is not right, but amazing make up
  • Kristen Bell: I love the colour of her Monique Lhuillier dress and somehow I like the shape but I don´t know, but it is pretty strange and a little like a hyper flamingo, love the Louboutin shoes and her hair and make up.
  • Anna Faris: what happened here? It´s a little like a exploded cupcake, this Juan Carlos Obando outfit. I am really not sure about this. Its cute somehow but...I don´t know
  • Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: well I actually do like her outfit but...I dont know what happened with her hair and make up...I just think she looks ten years older and I was shocked when I first saw her face. I think you need those three pictures to get what I mean ;)

Well I rambled on a little more than I wanted... ;)
...I hope nobody takes offence ... it is just my opinion
What do you think about those looks?
Do you like such posts...the award season is just beginning and I could do more of those...
I liked it actually pretty much ;)
Let me know =)
Have a great weekend I hope you are all well

♥  

all pictures are from different pages, but I found them all on google


Comments

  1. Hi there! This blog post couldn't be written much better!

    Reading through this article reminds me of my previous
    roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this.
    I will send this post to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a great read.

    Many thanks for sharing!

    my webpage ... minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD