BLOGMAS #DAY12 and a little obesssion

it´s Christmas time and I love browsing around Pinterest for inspiration and more christmas spirit
whilst a boring hour I found this amazing pinboard with soo simple, minimalistic but still amazing and festive christmas decorations...I just sat there petrified and scrolling through the pictures...and I was tempted to pin or like every single picture
after this overwhelming experience I thought i have to share this with you all :)


well...the best christmas pinboard ever is
this one

♥  

and these are just a few of my favourite pictures on it




after discovering this amazing pinboard I decided to take a look over on the pinners profile
I had no chance to take a look on all her binboards...but as far as I can tell...I love every single one
there are home decoration, fashion and hair style inspirations, party ideas, 
food, interior and  DIY suggestions
honestly you get inspired on any topic you need inspiration for. She has 134 Pinboards and 28.009 Pins...
so you should find something ;)


 

i am pretty sure, that you will hear from her again on this blog ´cause i love all the other pin-boards ;)
until that can go and check her pins out yourself ;)

have a wonderful evening and a festive friday
and enjoy your weekend 
♥  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD