whats in my bag-tag

i heard about this tag lately and now here i am and do a tag again...how creative i am ;)

here´s the tag...in case you don´t know it =)

1. Post a picture of the bag that you are carrying. 
Now, don't you even think about going back there to your closet and getting your very favorite one or that cute 
little vintage clutch that you carried the last time you went out...I want to see the purse that you carried today!

2. Tell us how much it cost. Yes, tell how much it cost. We won't judge. 
This is for entertainment purposes only. And if there is a story that goes along with this purse, tell it.

3. Tell us what is in your bag.


sorry for the crappy picture :(

this is my current bag, it´s from Zara and it was i think 49.99 something
i love this bag SO much
it´s the perfect size and sturdy enough for all the stuff i am carrying around all the time 

what is inside
at first i have this strange quirk...i have a smaller bag in the bigger one...
i don´t know anymore when i started it but i still do it... =)
the smaller one is from mango and i bought it in Barcelona and have no idea how much it cost

here it is ;)
i start with what is in the bigger one



ok...i don´t know how to describe...
  • on the left are my music sheets from my don giovanni performance
  • above is my favorite scarf at the moment...its from primark and i got it in dublin this august
  • the red thing next to it is my pencil case
  • below are a few smaller pieces: an usb-stick, 
  • a very old and disgusting gum, 
  • a ticket from my orphée et eurydice performance, 
  • a receipt, 
  • a chestnut i found in town 
  • a stone in heart-shape my bf gave me last year at chiemsee, 
  • a very old mp3-player (i love it) 
  • tic tacs
  • the three books are: 
  • the brown one is my sketchbook 
  • the colourful is my organizer 
  • the blue one is the book i currently read: Gabriel´s Gift by Hanif Kureishi
  • next to it is my makeup-bag i also bought this at primark ...inside are random things like
  •  powder (by Alterra), 
  • concealer (by Manhattan), 
  • mascara (by Artdeco), 
  • hairspray 
  • the lipstick of the day (which is today colour splash liquid lip tint in red tulip by Manhattan)
  • above are: 
  • two hair-clips, a hair grip, a flower for hair, a hairband, 
  • tissues
  • the funniest: salt, pepper, sugar and a small freshener from my last flight ;)
and in the bag is the smaller one, in which is:


  • my sunglasses from river island
  • a few coins from the USA: one cent, two dimes, two five cents...i got them in New York...i´ve been there in may this year...and i loved it...LOVE YOU NEW YORK
  • two tampons...yay...actually too personal ;)
  • a hand-cream, which i love...it smells sooo delicious...like mango and mandarins, its by Figs&Rouge
  • Carmex
  • a lighter...i don´t know why ;)
  • my glasses and a case
  • my purse
  • a hairbrush
  • two pencils
  • more tissues
  • my keys
  • my phone: Samsung galaxy S3
  • my blog-notebook 
  • earphones
  • nougat chocolate...yum :P
  • a very old and gross aspirin (i should throw this away) and an other painkiller i need for my back...yay i have a very nice nerve which is stuck in a hardened muscle 
well guys this is it :)
would be great if you leave some comments... ;)
should do more tag-posts?

i tag everyone...unless you have already done this ;)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD