vibrant mandarin

test 1: vibrant mandarin


my first impression was: gosh what a color...its georgious but you have to be brave to wear it...well actually it is not that vibrant as it seems to be
the color is a little neonish and its more like a pink-orange...on my lips its even more pink or red...thats maybe just because of my lips ;)
but most iimportant: it feels great on my lips!!!
its moisturising and really creamy...not as shiny as i thought but i like it

taking pictures at the train station...sorry not the best background

now finally my conclusion: if you are looking for an orange lipstick that is not too shiny, bright and shocking this is the right choice :)
 I recommend it 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update on my ecocube christmastree

ecocube

BLOGMAS #DAY 14 + 15 - a christmassy FOTD